<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07517970835\46blogName\75Tres+Chic++Veronique\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75//treschicveronique.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://treschicveronique.blogspot.com/\46vt\0752594074220194580621', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tres Chic Veronique


One Year in Chic Knitting

Instructions -- Copy the first sentence that you posted in each month of 2006. (Swiped from Sandra).

Let's see, what have I accomplished in 2005?

(Warning: I think I've blown my monthly quota of exclamation points in one post). Note: I had just received a package from my awesome Secret Pal 7, Alice.

More great stuff from my Secret Pal, Special Mittens!

I had a great time taking pictures of my stash and rediscovering yarn that I had completely forgotten about.

I went back to my home town, and here is what I saw:

Sadly, I do not have any knitting pictures to show. (Note: Oh man, that is so sad. In my defense, I was looking for a new apartment and I had just started a new job).

I have a new place! Wheeee!

I just need one little nudge to push me into action. (Note: seaming woes....)

Finally! It took me long enough, but I'm done seaming (well, for the time being at least).

After Jenna changed the aesthetics of her blog, it hit me all of a sudden that my own blog was looking pretty bland.

It's fall, and all I want to do is stay home by the fireplace.

(Title: I left NYC) Don't worry, though, I'm back!

There you have it. One whole year. It just flew by.

By Veronique
On Monday, December 11, 2006
At 12/11/2006 11:31:00 PM