I started this project, Lush and Lacy (Rav link) a year ago. Yes, a whole year. Back then, I powered through the back and 2 fronts, and then the sleeves just seemed like too much work... I didn't like the flare and wanted to change that, but I'd already changed the lace pattern and my gauge was off. It was just too much...
Well, this week, as I was cleaning out my craft room to turn it into a nursery, I stumbled upon this abandoned project. And remembered that Lisa posted about her Lush and Lacy recently, and that I loved hers. Back on track! I decided to make straight sleeves. Yup, straight. No increases, no decreases, just STRAIGHT. (I did have to recalculate the sleeve cap as the math was wrong for my size). Two days later, I was done.
I finished seaming on Valentine's day and wore it all day. And that's when my husband noticed that the lace pattern looks like hearts! (All this time, I thought they were honeybees). How fitting.
Labels: lush and lacy