I've just been awarded a "You Make My Day" award by the Plucky Knitter! Aww, Sarah, you're making me blush...
Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.
This is going to be tough, as I read .... (checking Bloglines...): 147 blogs!
1.I'm going to cheat a little and name the Spiders' homepage. That one site will give you access to 21 blogs :)
2. Yai Ann. Rangsiwan is a multi tasking expert: she can knit! She can sew! She can cook! In fact, she started Defiantly Domestic along with Yahaira and Leah, a blog in which all 3 authors follow the same recipe. Brilliant idea! Rangsiwan has a pretty cool thigh high sock pattern in Sensual Knits. So avant garde in fact, that during the photoshoot, they were mistakenly worn as slouchy, below-the-knee socks. I can assure you that once stretched, the lace pattern is very nice.
3. The ADD knitter. Witty and clever, Heather brings a smile to my face every time she posts! She introduced me to the term "chocqua"--the baby that results from the marriage of brown and blue. As soon as I showed off my new vocabulary word, my boyfriend put in a request for a chocqua quilt. Thanks Heather.
4. No More Sweaters. Faith can find the best links! Sometimes, she links to something that I've already read, and then I feel like I'm in the know. Ha!
5. Flint Knits. I think we have all read Pam's post about "the" Drops cardi. Then, we collectively drooled and 1,407 of us added it to our Ravelry queue. Also? She has kick ass tattoos.
6. Whispering Pine. Blossom makes everything look so easy...
7. Slipped Stitch. I "met" Alice when she was my secret pal, and I haven't stopped reading her since.
8. The Plucky Knitter. She put me on her list, and I'm putting her on mine. Is that allowed? Her hand dyed yarn makes me drool.
9. Six and a half stitches. Where, oh, where does she get her amazing japanese fabrics? I strive to have her sense of style: it is always clean, pure and refreshing. And I wish I had thought of it first.
10. Say What? Emily's quickie posts never fail to either crack me up or make me think.
And now, I'm all linked out. Phew!